What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or make a payment for our services.
When making payments or filling out an application or form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or birth date, depending on which form you’re filling out.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website and services – we continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for payment processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related opportunities or services requested by you.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those third parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
All application fees and advance fees are non-refundable.
An Artist in Residence who cancels his or her Art Residency by 3 months prior to the scheduled start date will receive 75% of the deposit back.
If cancellation is made by 2 months prior to the scheduled start date the Artist in Residence will receive 50% of the deposit back. For cancellations after that point, the deposit will be non-refundable, but any pre-paid Residency Fee will be refunded.
If the Artist in Residence cancels the residency after the start date, pending assessment of the circumstances by KALANIRVANA, a refund of all but two weeks of the Residency Fee may be given.
For all KALANIRVANA Workshops, the above cancellation policy applies.
If for any reason a residency or workshop is cancelled by KALANIRVANA, any deposit or fee that has been paid will be refunded in full.
By using our site, you consent to our privacy and refund policies.
Changes to our Privacy or Refund Policies
If we decide to change our privacy or refund policies, we will post those changes on this page.
This policy was last modified on 05-September-2017
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us using the information below.
GA196, GA Colony, Bharatpur, Bhubaneswar-751003, Odisha, INDIA
Whatsapp : +91 220.127.116.11.49