CANVAS OF INDIA :2018
CANVAS OF INDIA : 2018
Participation FEE: Rs 16,000 Only per selected artist.
The selected artists will have to pay the exhibition fee before 10 days of their selection date. In case the artists find it difficult to pay the fee in time , they have to inform our concerned person for their delay and has to submit before February 28th 2018 at any cost.
Participation Fee cost includes :
1. Exhibition Rent of Cam Art Museum
Kalanirvana sponsores :
2. International Media Publicity
3. Opening day and Exhibition cost
Bank transfer details :
PAY To – ASHIS KUMAR PAHI –
AXIS BANK LTD,
Branch: SHAMPUR, BHUBANESWAR, PLOT NO: 799/1340.
IFSC CODE :UTIB0002502
CANVAS OF INDIA :2018 in EUROPE
Date : 7-17 April 2018
Venue: CAM Art Museum, Naples, Italy
Curator : Ashis Pahi
Organized by Kalanirvana International Art Center in association with CAM, Italy.
Participation fee : Rs 16,000 per selected artist
Size restriction : the works should be less than 3 feet and should be in rolling form.
Application Deadline: 30th January 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee submission deadline is 28th February 2018.
Work submission deadline : March 15th 2018 at KALANIRVANA: GA 196, GA Colony, Bharatpur, Bhubaneswar-751003
How to apply:
Please send your latest bio-data with latest postal address and phone number with 4 images of your best works with minimum 500mb file size each or more in .jpg or in pdf with title,medium,size and price mentioned.
The selection will be by our 5 international Jury from different parts of world. Based on the selection the participants will be finalised and will be informed by mail and whats app. The selected artists has to submit the fee within 10 days of the selection mail. And the works has to be submitted to the KALANIRVANA: GA 196, GA Colony, Bharatpur, Bhubaneswar-751003, India; in rolling only before 15th March 2018 at any cost.
Rules and regulations :
- the works should be original and should not be copied from any other
- the works should not hurt anyone in terms of religion, gender, race, caste etc .
- The size of the works should be less than 3 feet .
- the work can be of any medium which can be shipped with rolling.
- the works should not be framed.
- the decision of the jury is final and no participant can challenge the decision in any circumstances.
- no mention of price should be anywhere written on the work as it will be a problem for customs in italy. Artists are advised to send us the price list by mail.
- In case of sold painting , artist will get all amount of the painting deducted by the local tax.
- After the exhibition the art woks will be in the custody of Kalanirvana for 6 months promotion and sale for its online art portal as well as for our buyers club. If the artist want the paintings back after exhibition, they need to mention in the application about it and Kalanirvana will send the works by Pay to and the artists will have to collect the work by paying the courier charges from the courier service company.
- in case the artist agree for 6 months promotion by Kalanirvana and for sale, Kalanirvana will send an email about it with its terms and conditions. once the artists agree we will continue the process or else we will return the works to the artist as mentioned above.
- the exhibition fee is not refundable at any cost
- it will be considered as acceptance of the rules and regulations by the artist once he/she applies for the Exhibition.
- The Prize will be given to one artist based on jury selection for a sponsored art symposium with exhibition and will be announced on the opening day of the exhibition. The artist will be informed within one year of the announced date regarding the sponsored symposium and exhibition.
- all participants will get certificate and catalog once selected for the exhibition.