The ‘ FRAMES OF INDIA : FOI ’ National Photography Exhibition : India
From 2011 based on Competition.
1. To Put Photography in main stream art in India as Photography was not accepted by Art galleries in India before 2011. (Achieved)
2. To Groom Indian Photographers for global platform . Target by (2030).
The main mission of FOI is to find the talents in all over India and to groom them for Fine Art Photography and who want to take photography as a career in future. Kalanirvana is the leading art organisation which is pioneer in encouraging Indian fine art photography in the main stream Art in India. This project is back after 5 years gap. The FOI project has produced many leading photographers of India who are working in various fields Starting from film, magazine, documentary film and winner of various national and International award winners. And all of our photographers were part of the mentor-ship program provided by artist, film maker and international art curator Mr Ashis Pahi.
The Process : ( more Details )
1. There will be three selections based exhibitions in 5 different Zones; EAST, WEST, NORTH, SOUTH, CENTRAL. Each zobe will have three to four phases of selection process because we do have a very complicated selection process.
2. Each selected photographers will be have one exhibition based on the zone.
3. The final prize will be announced by the end of YEAR after all three exhibitions are Over.
Note: All selected photographers will get 1 year free mentorship program according to global standard and professional guidance to developers photography as a career.
A. 1 Photographer :Will get an International exposure to represent India in An international Art festival.
B. 10 photographers get 7 days free photography Residency in Kalanirvana International Art Center, Bhubaneswar.
C. All selected photographers are eligible for FOI Photography Mentor-ship Program for 6 months.
D. All selected photographers get Kalanirvana International certificate.