View this post on Instagram
india’s biggest platform for emerging and self taught artists for global exposure by mentorship. A Kalanirvana International Intiative @kalanirvana.art.center curator: Ashis Pahi @ashis_pahi #emergingartists #artplatform #artgrooming #artadviser #artmentor #artmentorship #globalartforum #selftaughtartist #indianartclub
EIA ARTVIRUS : CURATED ART RESIDENCY [ only for EIA members ] Rs 15,000 per person.
Note : To KNOW MORE CLICK ON THE POSTER bellow.
EMERGING INDIAN ARTISTS : EIA project since 2019.
EIA project is India’s biggest talent hunt till date. It is part of the Kalanirvana’s Mission to put India among the top 5 countries in Global world. At present India’s position is bellow 60 in global art scene and only having 1% share of the global art market. We want to change it by 2030. Kalanirvana is working towards it from 2010.
About Kalanirvana :
Started in 2010, at HYDERABAD, India, Kalanirvana has India’s biggest International Network with tie up with more than 40+ countries. We have so far represented more than 100+ Indian artists globally in various international projects and we have Invited more than 350 + International artists ( non Indian ) to India as part of our artists residency and Art Symposium Projects. Kalanirvana International art Center conducts workshops, exhibitions, Artists Residency, art symposium, art tour and art festivals in INDIA and in Various partner countries.
Mission of EIA :
- To find the best talents of India from art and non art backgrounds .
- We are mostly encouraging emerging, fresher and self taught artists for this project who is honest, passionate and works on originality. But all other artists who want to learn new things according to international standard and become successful in art can apply too.
- To groom and mentor the selected artists for 2 years with all kind of advice, support, guidance and information needed for global standard.
- To give national and international platform like Art EXHIBITION, RESIDENCY, SYMPOSIUM, ART TOUR, ART FESTIVAL etc. in our various national and international projects.
- To create NEW ART BUYERS and NEW ART MARKET for the emerging artists.
EIA project is for a mission, to help the artist to grow in her/his career as mentor and guide to improve technically,theoretically, conceptually and marketing wise according to global standard. Unless the artist get right kind of platform and name, one can not be successful. We help the artist to become self sufficient and establish as an artist through right information,guidance, platform so that we can select them for national and international art projects like Exhibition, art festival, art symposium for global exposure and their growth as an artist. The Mentor-ship program is of two years , which one can do from any part of India, and one can do it from own home, depends on own time and convenience.
Note : We are conducting the selection of EIA 2020-21 in different phases because we get a lot of applications and it is difficult to handle all in less time.
For details Please Read the Rules and Regulations and the poster :